Wednesday, August 11, 2010

6 Month Anniversary!!

I was just thinking of mailing you guys the memory stick once I fill it up a bit more...I guess ill just have to start taking more pictures I only have like 400 hehehe. I haven’t been able to find my first memory card for it but once I do, which I'm sure won’t be a problem if I just get down and search a little while which I haven’t had time to do. Don’t worry mama ill get you your well awaited pictures...


Elder Mark Daniel Bowman is a North American who has half Spanish blood and thus can sometimes fool people into thinking he is Latino which is pretty funny. Really he’s a really funny guy we end the day laughing our heads off at random stuff all the time. Sometimes its hard to be spiritual with him because he’s such a joker but it made the change here go faster than ever.

As for pdays we do what ever we need to get done. Essentials include buying food, emailing, cleaning the house, writing letters to family and cleaning clothes. If any time is left we take it easy for a bit.  Usually but not every time we have an activity where we go do something fun like dodge ball or capture the flag. That’s about it for pdays

New investigators we have a couple, but more than anything we have found a few old investigators. One is Miguel who’s in his young 20s and is planning to live in the US soon. He has a desire for baptism and is currently looking for work without Sunday shifts. He’s even reading the book of Mormon! Another just yesterday is Marco Antonio who has received all the lessons before but lost contact with the missionaries for a good 2 or 3 months. His sister was baptized a while back and is now...grumblegrumble...inactive. Her daughters come to church though. I don’t know if I told you all about Tere. She’s really close to accepting a date for baptism but she like all others needs to STOP WORKING ON THE SABBATH. Besides that all is fine and I’m really exited for her.
Alright now that the questions are hopefully answered I’d like to say that TODAY IS OUT 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!! And what better way in the world to spend it than at the HOLY TEMPLE!!!! it was incredible as always...I understand the Spanish spoken so well now that the session might as well have been in English, and kind of brought to memory all the times of going to the temple at home...good times.

Ok btw that was a fun little Charly Email I quite enjoyed it even the sunrise pictures were beautiful. Thanks Charly I miss you pup.

Oh last thing. We got sick last week! In the house for 3 days both of us with fevers but all is well now. I was just sad because we had so many nice appointments planned with Tere and everyone...dang.

Love you all and hope all is well and healthier at home! Getting ready for school already dang...good luck guys and have fun! I pray for you every night!

Elder Bronson

No comments:

Post a Comment