Monday, October 4, 2010

I nearly fell out of a speeding crazy bus

Bronson Baggy
Oh man that first night with the package, looking through the pictures of not only you guys, but us made me BAGGY (term for homesick, in most other missions its Trunky). With all the pictures of Brandyn Josh and Kinsy, all of you guys and haha all the random stuff it was like a weight on my heart that I could physically feel. I just now got done watching the videos; unfortunately they didn’t work on my camera so I had to wait till today to watch them on the computer. Yeah that first night was rough; I had to say a pretty good prayer for help from my Heavenly Father to focus on the mission, luckily that came pretty quickly. I miss you all and love you guys a ton, thanks for the package and haha for the Pokémon cards its good fun.

Ok changes. Elder Segura left for a different spot in the capital in Zone 6. I'm not sure exactly where that is but it’s in the cap. My new comp is Elder V. and he’s....hmmm well I hope we get along. I haven’t had too much of a problem with him and he seems alright to me.  He’s Latino and has a good 21 months in the mission, senior companion.  He says ¨freak¨ but that’s fine by me. Throughout his whole mission he’s been moving from one area to the next very fast, almost 1 area per change and I've heard (but don’t know) that it’s because he has problems with girls. HE BETTER NOT or he might just have found the wrong companion because I’m not wasting a single second of my mission chasing women. NOT HAPPENING. He sleeps in but so did Elder Segura I’m used to it and know what to do to help them get out of bed. Blast the music and be REALLY noisy making breakfast haha! This change and the next will be his last and if he stays here for the two and so do I, I might be here a whole 6 months. Nearly everyone I know has changed to far away areas. Winkle as an office, elder Bowman somewhere else, Smith in Petén. I do have a new district leader though, Elder Davis. He reminds me a lot of Dad. He’s a really big American with a football players build and we already know each other a bit so it helps. Tomorrow we will be doing divisions and I will be with him. I don’t think this change will be so bad I’ve already had a couple good days.

Conference was AMAZING. I was able to watch every session IN ENGLISH and we even had 2 investigators come to the first session. I can’t remember how many pages of notes I took but they were fewer than last time. Maybe...1,2,3,4,5,6? Maybe 6-7 pages of notes more or less. I absolutely love listening to all the sessions it was incredibly spiritually empowering! I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I don’t have much of a Christmas list quite yet but I have been craving peanut butter cookies or Reeses; there isn’t much peanut butter down here. OH and an ENGLISH hymnbook would be spectacular haha. Thanks for the music and the packages they really help.

Oh something random this morning I nearly fell out of a speeding crazy bus. It swerved in between a couple of cars going top speed and I didn’t expect it I lost my footing and nearly fell out the door! Luckily I have a pretty strong grip so all was well. I am pretty sure there was divine help there too. Dont freak mom I’ll be more careful haha.

As always I love you all more than I can say and I miss you. Can’t wait till Christmas your voices seem so much different in the videos, deeper. Much love Elder Bronson

Elder Spencer Karr, Elder Bronson, and Wendell & Debbie Karr
neighbors and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment