Monday, February 6, 2012

I AM going to find this lost soul

My goodness mom can you try to make me baggier please?
Just kidding, but it doesn’t help seeing PARKER in an airport DANG.
Ok, no honestly I don’t know why but today I have felt a little bit more baggyish maybe for constantly thinking of how I would feel if I hadn’t extended the mission haha not a smart thing to think about right? Hehehe SO really you just helped me a TON mom, thanks so much. I was feeling a little low on animo until you wrote about that lost soul who is waiting for me and BAM!! SPIRIT!!! Mom, guys, somebody is waiting for me and I need to find him or her, my spirit sibling that needs my help! Wow seriously I just got some serious excitement going whooo! I AM going to find this lost soul. I’m also exited for the package, hope it comes before I leave...

Alrighty then about the clothes, I was honestly thinking about getting rid of all the old smelly church clothes and only bring one or two pairs, but as for p-day clothes I have a tiny bit. Let’s see, I have I think around 9 shirts (one of them my pajama shirt) and  one pair of long pants, one pair of shorts, one pair of gym shorts and one pair of pajama pants. Maybe 3 pairs of white socks, my original work-out running shoes that you guys bought me the day I entered into the MTC in Provo still in really good condition. My foot size has not changed, still a 10 1/2. Pant size, waist 30 length I don’t know, maybe 32-33ish...shirts a little bit smaller, tighter. I hope I'm going to be able to buy garments before coming home; they are a ton cheaper here. As for ties ooooie, maybe around 40 or more, if somebody wants a cool tie... today we went to the Megapaca a giant imported clothes store and I didn’t buy anything, I couldn’t find any other pants that fit me but oh well.  Hey I’m going to let you guys know that I’m selling my iPod to another elder who needs one pretty bad, it’s really old and sometimes a bit slow but it should work alright for him so I feel alright selling it. I will have to consegir uno cuando vengo...

Soooo another week FLYS by with Elder Moran and life is great working like crazy and laughing our heads off always. Last night we felt the spirit so strong!! We have a family who has plans to get married this Saturday the 11th of February but Saturday night Lusbin, the  prospective husband disappeared for the whole night and left his wife worried like CRAZY they had even committed to come to church but didn’t  because he didn’t show up until  Sunday afternoon. We asked him why and he gave us some sort of story about doing something with friends and not having time to come back to the house so he stayed the night, but we weren’t very sure haha. We taught him about agency, 2 Nephi 2:27 and wow it hit home.  Elder Moran bore his testimony of how  wickedness never is happiness explaining a bit about what he has had to go through repenting and the spirit was SOOO STRONG I cried, and so did they. They said that they are going to pray a lot from now on and work better to choose the right.

This week I did some baptismal interviews for the investigators of the Zone Leaders and the spirit was also strong, the spirit of discernment is something real, I testify. Right now we have 7 investigators with baptismal dates planed and for here that’s a pretty good number, not to boast or brag but just to prove that we are working. Can you guys believe that in 4 days I will have 2 full years as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? I have thought a couple times if it was truly what I needed to do ask for an extension and what it would be like if I didn’t but in the moment that I think that I have a strange almost fearful feeling knowing that there is something SO IMPORTANT that I need to do here even though I don’t completely understand what it is that God wants from me. I don’t know if they are going to change me to another area this last change or if I will stay here to see all these people get baptized or what. I will definitely be praying a ton these weeks before coming home.

I do honestly love you all so much I ask that you would all take care of yourselves and choose the right, read your scriptures, pray. You will all be blessed beyond your wildest dreams if you just put into practice the little commandments of Heavenly Father. I love you so much more than I can say.

Until next week
Please don’t freak
You will get a peek
Of  BRONSON


No comments:

Post a Comment